Professional Vamp Boot Raiser Stretcher
- Expandable toe raiser stretches toe box to give toes more room and relieve bunions, hammertoes, crowded toes, overlapping toes, sensitive toes, corns and calluses
- Adjustable stretch allows you to stretch toe box to height you need
- Slim form fits into most shoes; Fits into left or right shoe, so you only need one stretcher
- Helps relieve Blisters, Bunions, Calluses, Corns, Hammertoes, Sensitive Feet, Toe Pain - Pinched Toes
- Place stretcher into your shoe and turn handle clockwise until stretcher matches height of instep ; Continue to turn handle clockwise up to two additional turns to stretch Leave in shoe for 12 hours Repeat if additional stretch is needed
HOW TO STRETCH YOUR BOOTS PROPERLY
- DO NOT OVERTURN IT WITH HEAVY FORCE AT A DIRECT 90% ANGLE OR IT MAY SNAP
Use like picture at around 110% angle.
Boot stretchers like these are designed to save your feet from painful blisters and discomfort due to incorrect sizing. If your foot feels squeezed into too tiny leather boots, these handy tools are a worthy investment.
To use, simply insert the tool into your pair of boots, then turn the knob clockwise to adjust the width of the boot stretcher and gently stretch the shape of the shoe. Leave the contraption inside your boots for 24 to 48 hours for best results, then try them on to test their fit. This particular boot stretcher is extra-long, so it's suitable for use on taller boots.
For best results use Shoe Stretch as well on the exterior of your boots.